Friday 13 June 2008

Back in Blighty

I actually got back last Friday. Early. At 0300. After a hire car dash back from T2 at Heathrow.
Had to wake Tracy to let me in. Oops! But why did I need house keys at sea?

Glad I'm back. I was away for quite a long time when viewed from a four year old's perspective. And they all missed me. Tracy posted on Facebook that she was pleased I was back.

Eclipse is off on her tour of the islands with Greg. and his partner. Then she will be joined by her new crew for the trip back to the UK.

I may see them all at Cowes for the crew celebrations. I need to get my sleeping bag back!

This is all.
DBM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I enjoyed you're blog! I live in Canada and am looking to upgrade to a 42s7. I currently own a Beneteau 35s5. I'm hoping you or your friend Greg could email me with more technical comments as to Eclipe's performance crossing the Atlantic.

srubzow@telus.net

Thanks! Shelley